Sunday, November 14, 2010

He Doesn't Get it From Me

Zach's absolute favorite thing to do is read books. I seriously think he would read books all day if he could. He loves to go into his room all by himself and sit there queitly reading his books. It is so cute! I will be doing dishes and he will be playing in his room and all the sudden I will hear him yell out "dog" or duck" since those are his favoite pictures to look at. The other day he wandered down the hall and I found him in his completely dark room sitting there quietly reading books. It was pretty funny. I don't think he even realized the lights were off.
The only way to distract him while we change his diaper is to have him read a book. He points to the pictures and says "dat" which means "what's that". He can now say dog, woof, cat, car, goat, and duck, all of which he has learned from reading his books.
It sure is fun watching him learn and grow so fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment