Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas

My brother and his wife, Eliza, flew in from Wisconsin for Christmas. When we picked them up from the airport one of the first things my brother said was that I need to update my blog. So I guess I will start with Christmas pictures. I should warn you, I have a lot!
We had a great Christmas this year. Most of my family was here which is always a good time. Zach loved having his cousin Gracie here. They had a good time together and Zach learned lots from her, including the word "no". She was so sad to leave Zach that she kept asking her parents "baby coming?" It was so cute!





Here's the family!


Here's our attempt at getting a picture of Grandma with the grandkids. They were happy until we pulled out the cameras, doesn't it always happen like that?


Here is Zach with his favorite person in the world...GRANDPA!




My sister inlaw, Eliza, is a great photographer and she took some cute pics of the kiddos. Here are my favorite!










We did Gingerbread Houses. Ray and I need some practice, ours never turn out very good. Oh well, there's always next year!





Here are the girls of the family (My sister inlaw Natalie is missing in this pic)


This picture is so funny that I had to add it. This is Gracie trying to be just like Aunt Eliza.


And finally, here we are on Christmas morning.











What a great end to the year of 2010!!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Bedspread I love it!! Cute pictures of my godson, he is so dang adorable! He must get his good luooks from me!

    ReplyDelete