Friday, November 5, 2010

Bragging Moment

I would just like to take a moment to brag about my amazing husband. In July my family started a Biggest Loser competition and Ray and I were a part of it. We had done this in the past with my family but after we lost the weight we just gained it right back. Not this time. Ray got really serious about it this time. He completley changed his eating habits and started running every morning. Last Saturday he ran over 12 miles. CRAZY (especially for someone like me who has a hard time running 1 mile)!!! The competition only lasted a couple months and Ray won, by far. Now, 3 1/2 months later, Ray has lost 30 pounds. That's right, in 3 1/2 months he has lost 30 pounds. I think that is pretty amazing and I am very proud of him! He has been working very hard and deserves every pound lost! I love you Ray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment