Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pinterest Fun

A couple months ago my Mom tried talking me into signing up on Pinterest. I wasn't all that interested in being part of the pinterest world. It sounded like a huge waste of time. After few weeks of my mom pushing me to sign up I finally decided to do it, mainly to get my mom off my back (love you Mom). Months later I am so grateful my mom pushed me into signing up. I love pinterest! Thanks Mom!
I am definitely not a pinterst junkie but I have found lots of good tip and tricks that I would have never found otherwise. My favorite part of pinterst is finding activities for Zach to do. There are so many easy and awesome ideas out there. We have been having a lot of fun trying out all our new pinterest activities but here are a few that I remembered to snap pictures of.

Bathtime fun- shaving cream and food coloring. Zach LOVED this!




I didn't think this one would be all that fun but Zach actually had a ton of fun with it. I just cut holes in the top of a whipped topping container and gave him pompoms to push through. Who knew something so cheap and simple would be so entertaining.



This one was actually a little challenging for Zach at first but once he got the hang of it he had a lot of fun. A strainer and pipe cleaners is all it takes.



Sometimes having a 2 year old boy can be crazy but most of the time it is tons of fun. Now it is even more fun thanks to pinterest...and my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment