Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Money, money, money...MONEY!!

I haven't given a coupon update recently so I thought I would give a quick update. I haven't been shopping as much as I did earlier this year but I am still using coupons and finding great deals. I have been using an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of my savings and it is amazing how much we have saved in 6 months. So far this year we have saved $1370.13 using coupons and sales. Also, we have earned $75 to amazon.com using Swagbucks as our search engine. Not too bad. We have also found other ways to make extra money. We take paid online surveys, we shop through cashback websites, and we receive lots of free things in the mail. When I say "we" I mean "we". Ray won't admit it but he loves couponing just as much as I do. Lots of the time he is telling me about the good deals he has found.
We love saving money and making money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment