Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Picture Roundup

Here are some picture I have taken in the last month and haven't had time to post. Enjoy!

This outfit seems to be quite popular. I didn't dress Zach to match Ray and Tyler, it just happened. Sure is cute though!




This is Zach's new best friend! He giggles every time he sees Panda. The first thing he wants to do when he wakes up is say hi to Panda!


So I went a little crazy and bought Zach a couple Halloween costume. I know, Halloween is only 1 night but I couldn't decide between 2 and they were such a good price that I bought both. Here he is trying on the hat of one of them.


Here are some 4th of July pictures of Zach with his Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Heidi.






When I put Zach down for bed I lay him in bed and leave the room without looking back. This is what I see when I look back. It is too hard to leave when I see this cute little face watching me go.

2 comments:

  1. Zach is the cutest thing in the world! It's no wonder you can't resist those adorable eyes! So happy to see your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley, I agree, he is pretty dang cute!!

    ReplyDelete