Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Coupon Update

Since I posted earlier about my coupon experience I thought I would update you on how the whole month went. For the month of February we saved $251.15 using coupons and $59.68 shopping sale prices. So the total amount we saved in February was $310.83. Not too bad!! We also won $15 in Amazon.com gift cardsusing Swagbucks as our search engine (if you haven't signed up yet go to http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/dollie1312, sign up, use it as your search engine, and win points to trade in for amazon gift cards).

I love using coupons!! I am absolutely amazed at how much money we have saved. I don't know if every month will be this good but I am excited to find out. If I get really good I might have to start a blog to tell you guys where I find the good deals. Maybe Natalie and I will have to do one together. What do you think Natalie? Would anyone be interested in reading it?

Also, I have received something free in the mail almost everyday for the past 2 weeks. I sign up every time someone is giving out free samples. I love getting free things. Here are some of the things I have received free:
- Shampoo & conditioner samples
- Lotion samples
- Diapers
- Pads
- Atkins bars
- Coupon for a free DiGiorno Pizza
- Stationary
- 2 8x10 photo collages
- 2 coupons for free burger & fries at Denny's (this will be a free date night)
- Coupons for free Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce (I emailed the company asking for coupons since this is our absolute favorite BBQ sauce. 2 months later I got them in the mail!!)
-There have been more freebies but I can't remember all of them right now.

Well that is my coupon update for the month of February. Overall I would say I did pretty good for my first full month of using coupons.

1 comment:

  1. Coupons are awesome- we're just getting into it now. I need to graduate before I can actually really get into it, but if you could give me a heads up on where you find your coupons and where you shop, that would be awesome! Congrats on all the money saving- Love you!!

    ReplyDelete