Friday, March 12, 2010

5 months

I cannot believe my little Zachary is already 5 months. It seems just like yesterday when he was born. He is getting so big and so fun. When Jake was home a few weeks ago he asked if Zach cries a lot like he occasionally did when he was a newborn. Not at all. It seems like all he does is laugh and smile. He normally just smiles and giggles but every once in awhile he will let out a huge belly laugh. It is the funniest thing.

He was getting close to rolling over but I think he is giving up on it. He used to roll all the way on his side but his arm was stopping him from rolling all the way over. Now when we do tummy time he just lays there playing until he wants to be rolled over onto his back. He is not the biggest fan of tummy time though. If you ever want to see him cry put him on is tummy for more than 5 minutes. This is normally how tummy time goes, it all happens within 3-5 minutes:

Playful and Smiley
A few half smiles
Starts to cry a little
Puts his head down and cries a lot


I have realized that I am really bad at taking pictures of Zach so I am going to keep the camera out so I remember to take more pictures. here are some pictures I have taken in the last couple of days.






No comments:

Post a Comment