Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Baby Showers

Last week I had two awesome baby showers and I have no pictures to show for it. Did I take my camera to them? Yes. Of course, I didn't remember to take the camera out of my bag and use it. Although I have no pictures of the showers I did get some awesome gifts and had a great time with my friends. This little girl is going to be so stinking cute. I got so many cute outfits that she is going to look so adorable in.
This isn't a picture of the actual shower but here is a picture of what was made at one of the showers:

My friend Cami, who hosted the shower, made the plaque and then everyone at the party made the bows. It was so much fun. I was so excited because I am not crafty and I wanted some cute bows for this little girl but I knew I would never do it. Now I have plenty to choose from!
Now that the showers are over and I have plenty of girl clothes and bows, we are ready for this baby to come. I am 38 weeks and I have definitely gotten to the point where I don't think I can carry this baby much longer. She is just getting to heavy for me.
So hopefully my next post will be pictures of this cute little baby girl!

4 comments:

  1. DARLING bow holder! And I'm so excited for your sweet baby girl! LOVE the name Whitney, too. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun thing to do at a baby shower! Love those bows! I am excited for your baby to come, too!

    ReplyDelete