Thursday, March 29, 2012

Adele's Biggest Fan

This morning Ray and I were woken up at 6 am by the sweet sound of Zach singing "Set Fire to the Rain" by Adele at the top of his lungs. It was pretty awesome. Have I mentioned how much this kid loves Adele? There are about 5 of her songs that he loves and always wants to listen to. He can sing the entire chorus to each of those songs and some of the verses too. The other day my parents were playing the guitar with Zach and he asked them to play Rolling in the Deep. I think my parents were pretty shocked. What can I say, my kid has good musical taste!

What an awesome kid I have!

2 comments:

  1. A few posts ago you said, my next post might be the baby being born, every time I see a post I get SO excited, you're teasing me :), but I think its adorable Zachy loves Adele so much, he's such a stud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, I keep hoping it will be my next post. I remember when I was 36 weeks and the doctor told me I would most likely have a baby real soon. Now I am 39 weeks and still nothing. This baby is just too comfortable. I was thinking the other day, if this baby goes the full 40 weeks I wonder if she will come out bigger than Norah is right now. I sure hope not but you never know!

    ReplyDelete