Thursday, October 25, 2012

Zach is 3

Zach turned 3 on the 12th and it has been a wild ride ever since. Everyone talks about the terrible twos but nobody told me about the terrible threes. Man I miss the twos. Well all this terribleness started with an awesome day, Zach's birthday. Actually it started the night before his birthday. We went to Chuck E Cheese with the Grandma, Grandpa, and Great Grandma. It was a blast.
Then we cam home and opened presents
Then we had this awesome garbage truck cake that I spent all day making. I hate to brag but it looked pretty dang cool.
It was a fun night but it wasn't even his birthday yet. So on his birthday he woke up to a party in his room:
Then we had some friends over for a little party. We did a scavenger hunt to find pumpkins, decorated the pumpkins, and enjoyed some delicious cupcakes. He loved it!
Then we ended the night with a garbage truck pinata. Give this kid a stick and he goes crazy. It was pretty awesome.
Of course mom and dad had to give it a few swings too
It was a great birthday! Celebrated to the max!

2 comments:

  1. The terrible threes . . . I could go on for a while on that, but I won't. Zach is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun. I'm struggling with the ones don't even tell me it gets worse ;)

    ReplyDelete