Wednesday, August 29, 2012

"I got to say prayer"

This was so cute that I thought I should share it with everyone: Normally Whitney goes to bed about an hour before Zach goes to bed so putting Zachy to bed is pretty easy. Last night Whitney was having a hard time going down so she was still awake and fussing when we put Zach to bed. So amongst all the chaos of trying to deal with Whitney and put Zach to bed we forgot to say family prayers. Well around 1 am Zach woke up crying. I went in to ask him what was wrong. He kept mumbling something but I couldn't understand him. Finally, he lifted his head up, looked at me and said "I got to say prayer." So, at 1 in the morning we folded our arms, bowed our heads, and Zachy said a prayer. I left the room and he went right back to sleep. That kid is so funny. Of course he would remember in the middle of the night that we forgot to say our prayers. I love that little guy!

2 comments: