Sunday, June 10, 2012

Update on the kiddos

Whitney is 2 months old and I am now finally finding a little time to blog. It has been so long that I don't even know where to start. I guess I will start with Whitney. She is the cutest little baby girl. I LOVE having a little girl. Don't get me wrong, Zach was a lot of fun but I never got to put him in dresses and bows. I love little girl clothes. She grows out of them way too quickly. Whitney is an awesome little baby. She eats and sleep likes a champ which makes for a happy baby and a happy mommy. I hate to brag (okay, I love to brag) but she has been sleeping through the night for about 3 weeks. I don't mean sleeping until 4, eating and then sleeping some more. I mean she is sleeping from about 10 til 8. That's right, I am one lucky girl. I guess that is one positive to having such a big baby, she doesn't need to eat as often. She is also such a happy baby. She really never cries and she loves to smile and laugh. All I have to do is smile at her and she will smile back every single time. I love it! I was terrified to have a second child, I thought it was going to be so hard. Thankfully, it has been so much easier than I expected. I love this little girl and we are so happy to have her in our family. Now for a Zachy update. He is 2 1/2 and he sure acts like a little 2 year old boy. He has so much energy and loves everything a little boy should like. He loves cars, trucks, garbage trucks, trains, golf, baseball, bob the builder, Thomas the train, and he especially loves being outside. Did you notice that golf was on that list? This kid LOVES golf (he gets it from his Grandpa). Ray and Zach were watching golf a couple months ago and within minutes of watching it Zach grabbed a stick and a ball and started golfing. We eventually bought him a little plastic golf set and he plays golf everyday. Sometimes our house gets a little wild, gold balls flying all over the place. Grandpa says Zach has a pretty impressive swing. The best part is that he learned to do a slow motion swing, since they show it on the TV. It is pretty cool. He is one fun little kid. He is also a great big brother. He loves his little sister so much. We were worried that he was going to be really rough with her but for the most part he is very gentle. He always wants to hold Whitney or sit by her. Tonight I put him to bed and after a few minutes he was yelling for me. I went in to see what he needed and he said he needed kisses from Whitney. Come on, isn't that the cutest thing in the world? It melted my little heart. Then as I was leaving the room he said he wanted to play cars with Whitney in the morning. So cute! I love that little guy! I was hoping to have time to post pictures from the past 2 months but I have to go feed the baby. So here are a few pictures and I will try to post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment