Friday, September 23, 2011

Here we go again...

We are having another baby! I am about 13 weeks along and so far things are looking great. My official due date is April 6th, although my last ultrasound put the due date as March 31st. AS long as everything goes as planned I will have surgery on my cervix on October 17th.
This has definitely been a rough pregnancy so far. Not only have I been miserably sick but I have been paranoid/terrified the entire time. This is my 5th pregnancy and I only have 1 living child. As you can see, the odds are not in my favor. The idea of having a baby is exciting but getting there is terrifying. I have a feeling the next 6 months are going to be very long and emotional but as long as there is a healthy baby in the end it will definitely be worth it. So, if I don't act super excited to be pregnant over the next few months don't get worried. I am very excited but sometimes the fear outshines the excitement.
Here are some pictures of the little guy (that's my early prediction):

2 comments:

  1. Ginger I am SO excited for you guys. I totally get that its hard for you to express your excitement, I have a friend here in almost your same boat... 4 pregnancies, she is only 23 and this is the first one that is working and the poor girl is 37 weeks and is just being able to get excited. So let us be excited for you :)... and also... Ray did awesome... tell him congrats on finishing a half marathon... that is HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eliza, I am excited that our kiddos will only be a few months apart. They can be little friends. If only you guys lived closer!

    ReplyDelete