Thursday, April 7, 2011

March Madness

No I didn't watch a ton of basketball during the month of March but it sure was a crazy month. Jake got married, Heidi got engaged, Tara got married, I had a miscarriage, Zach got 4 new teeth, Heidi bought a wedding dress...I am sure I am forgetting plenty of things but these are the ones that came to my mind. With all of these things going on you would think it was a great month to take lots of pictures. Of course I always have my camera with me but do I ever actually remember to take pictures? No. Therefore the only pictures I have from last month are pictures that Eliza took at Jake's wedding, which was an absolutely beautiful wedding. So here they are...thanks Eliza!!

Here we are at the wedding breaskfast




Zach and his Uncle Tyler


The Family



Heidi's fiance is the one behind her sparkle, isn't he cute?


Good times!


Although March was an exciting month we are looking forward to a less hectic April!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had fun! Your little boy is so adorable. I can't believe Jake is married and that Heidi will be soon! Congrats to them both! Hope this next month is less chaotic. (And I'm so sorry you miscarried.) Hope you're still planning on Boise in June!

    ReplyDelete