Sunday, October 3, 2010

1st Birthday Party

I can't believe I am saying this...Zach is almost one. CRAZY!! This happened way too fast! I guess after they turn one they are considered a pre-toddler which means he will no longer be a baby. I am not ready for that. He will always be my baby!!
Now that I got that out I will share some fun pictures with you. Some of my family came into town this weekend so we decided to celebrate Zach's birthday early and have a family birthday party. It turned out great and Zach seemed to love it!

Here is the birthday cake I made. I have never made a cake before so I was pretty proud of it. I tried to make it look just like Zach's best friend, Panda!



I am not a huge fan of giving Zach sugar but everyone convinced me that since it is his first birthday he needed a HUGE piece of cake. Zach must not be a big fan of sugar either because he was not interested in eating any of the cake. Although, he sure had a great time destroying it. At first he was just picking at it but as soon as I told him it was ok to smash it he went CRAZY!




Here are a few other pictures from the party!





The party was lots of fun and it was great having my family there to share it with us. Ray actually said that it was the most fun he has had a birthday party in a long time. I think he just really enjoyed watching Zach smash the cake!
Happy (almost) Birthday Baby Zachy!

No comments:

Post a Comment